...that ended up looking like this!
Today, the leftover sleeves...
...are going to get a little bit of love!
I started by trimming off the eyelet...
...and then just attacked the rest of it at the seam, opening the whole bottom of the cuff to remove the excess. Not until after I cut the eyelet did I say to myself, why did I just cut the eyelet when I'm going to be removing it completely at the seam? I'm obviously on a slight delay :)
I'm making a little but-dazzled cuff today!! I went to my button stash...
...and picked my palette. I loved the way these golds/yellows blended with the fabric, but I also snuck in a
navy button as well...
...and started to place them on the cuff.
I tied a knot at the end of my thread and began to stitch the buttons down from inside the cuff, since the seam was still open. I took the navy button, stitched it in place and then added the rhinestone button on top of it with two little gold buttons on each side.
Once the buttons were in place, I pinned the seam...
...and stitched it closed!!
New cuff time!!
I'm trying to maneuver the phone pic from inside my car...obviously not the best job as the stones are on the other side of my wrist!
Take 2 didn't fare any better...on the stone front or the centered front.
I did get it in this shot though. The date pic with my cuff.
Costume bling on my finger, costume bling on my wrist. Like you do on a Wednesday night.